Neuro/Aged Care Physiotherapists
Neuro and Aged care positions for this reputable company based in Melbourne are available again due to our Client securing some prestigious contracts. Many locations throughout Victoria are available on a permanent, locum or contract bases. Not the Usual Aged Care position on offer here, with excellent work ethics and friendly staff you will be sure to easily fit in with a close knit team and enjoy these positions.
Full and part time roles available.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position