Outreach Community Physiotherapist
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a forward thinking established company. Working with People with disabilities you will proactively assist and help provide your customers with a fulfilled and independent lifestyle. You will mainly be working with Adults with severe physical sensory and cognitive disabilities.
Based both on site and in an Outreach capacity you ideally will be 2 years plus qualified and have some experience in community settings.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position