CT Mammo Radiographer
Rare opportunity for a 8 to 12 week Locum in a well regarded Private Hospital. Monday to Friday hours gives you plenty of time to enjoy the area. You will have plenty of spending money as your accommodation is also provided for the duration of your stay. Some assistance with travel may also be included. All you will need is some experience in CT and Mammography as well as the relevant qualifications and registrations of course.
Working Holiday Visa applicants are welcome to apply. This role pay a very attractive hourly rate!
All applicants will possess the following:
- Relevant Medical Imaging Radiation Licence if applicable
- Current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- Current Air Registration or Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Medical Imaging
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Medical Imaging positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.