Locum Hospital Physiotherapist Job
Accommodation Included!! Rare opportunity for Physiotherapist to join a Public Hospital in a sought after region of Sunny Queensland. Working on a Monday to Friday basis only, you will see a straight forward Caseload of Patients. You will be rewarded with great Hourly rate and enter a friendly working environment.
Accommodation is also included so you won't need to put aside money for this. The Position is available as a Locum working 38 hours per week. To be suitable for this position, ideally you will have 2 years Physiotherapy experience although Physio's with less are also encouraged to apply. The length of this locum is flexible. If you are looking for something short or long term, this is the one for you. A generous travel allowance is also available.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position