Out Patients Physiotherapist
This Public Hospital requires an out-patients Physiotherapist for a long term Locum contract or Permanent position. If you are looking for your next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for.
This Hospital is situated in an excellent location and will find you living and working in one of the most Vibrant Cities in the World. Accommodation and initial travel expenses to help you settle in may also be available subject to your circumstances.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position