Locum Hospital Physiotherapist
Get into some sun! Warm yourself up with this awesome Queensland Physiotherapy locum job. The position would suit a 1 to 4 year qualified physiotherapist that ideally has some previous experience working in an acute Hospital setting however, Physio's without are also encourage to apply as the team in place may be able to rotate to accommodate your skillset. Candidates will have a travel allowance and accommodation assistance provided. The position on offer has a flexible duration of 8 weeks to 3 months subject to your availability.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.