Private Practice Physiotherapist
We have an excellent opportunity for a competent Physiotherapist that's looking to take their skills and bank balance to the limit! This company has been operating for over 20 years and have a fantastic success rate.You will be working with a mixture of case loads from sports injuries to operation Rehab and much more.This position offers a basic salary and the potential to earn twice as much in commission.
This will be a highly rewarding position for the right candidate.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position