Locum Hospital Physiotherapist
Physiotherapist required for Government Hospital. This position would suit a level 1 or 2 Physiotherapist who has some General rotations experience as that is what you will be covering here.
Accommodation will be provided for this ongoing Locum position.The Successful applicant will be a people person with positive outlook on life as this is a very busy environment. You will be covering a highly relied on team member and expected to show initiative creativity and flexibility.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the apply now button for further information