Hospital Physiotherapy Locum Sydney
A prominent West central Sydney based Hospital locum role is now available. A start date within the next 6 Weeks is desirable but flexible and subject to your availability. This Position has full time hours Monday to Friday and you will be based mainly in an In-patient Hospital setting. Ideally you will need to be able to commit to 4 to 8 week duration. This is a great role and Locum rates are available with the opportunity of some Travel expenses also available.
The position may also suit a candidate who is interested in a permanent position should you settle in and feel at Home. Some Previous Hospital experience is required as is relevant Qualifications and Registration
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the apply now button for further information