This is a great Locum position in this wonderful coastal location. The Sunshine coast is famous for its lovely beaches, great climate and a lot of merry making activities. This Physiotherapy Job is based only a very short distance to the coast will find you right in the thick of it, enjoying all on offer during your spare time. The role is a HP3.7 grade and will see you covering Acute/Sub Physiotherapy duties.
Accommodation is provided or an allowance can be given should you wish to find your own. Travel to and from this position from your current location could also be reimbursed.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position