Locum Sonographer Job
This Great Locum or Permanent Sonographer role would suit an experienced Sonographer looking for either a full or part time hours. You will be covering all types of examinations including Intervention and small parts. based close to the CBD with excellent transport links both for work and after hours fun. The hourly rate on offer is very Negotiable.
Travel/Flight expenses along with accommodation may be provided.
All applicants will possess the following:
- Relevant Medical Imaging Radiation Licence if applicable
- Current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- Current Air Registration or Pending if applicable
- ASAR If Applicable
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Medical Imaging or Sonography
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Medical Imaging positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the Apply Now Button for further Details