Mammography Job Full Time
Experienced Mammography/Breast Screen Radiographer is required for this medium sized Private Practice located about 2 hours North of Brisbane. The role has full time hours, 5 days a week. This Mammography Job will see you working in two different settings. Three days in the Breast Screening Clinic and two days completing general Mammography duties. Initial Accommodation may be available for candidates looking to relocate for this role and some expenses for travel may also be included.
All applicants will possess the following:
- Relevant Medical Imaging Radiation Licence if applicable
- Current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- Current Air Registration or Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Medical Imaging
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the apply now button for further information