Sub Acute Occupational Therapist
This Locum position is for at least 2 months and will require an AHPRA registered Occupational Therapist with community and stroke rehab experience. The Duration is flexible but you must be able to commit to 2 months as a minimum.
This Locum position is for at least 2 months and will require an AHPRA registered Occupational Therapist with community and stroke rehab experience. The Duration is flexible but you must be able to commit to 2 months as a minimum. You will be working approximately 37.5 hrs per week (will also consider part-time) and must have access to own transport.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Occupational Therapist with current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Occupational therapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Occupational Therapy positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.