Community Occupational Therapist
Short term contract or Permanent position available for a Government Child and Adolescent community role. You will be working in a multi disciplinary team and be responsible for the services of referring children with developmental concerns and delays. Previous Pediatrics experience is a must for this position.
The Role is based on the Central coast of NSW in a enviable position for work and play.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Occupational Therapist with current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Occupational therapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Occupational Therapy positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If the you currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energized Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.