Locum roles become available frequently in the Northern Territory. OT Roles based in Hospital and Community settings are available. Assistance with Travel and accommodation for this region are normally available to suitable candidates. Please contact us for more details if you are interested.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Occupational Therapist with current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Occupational therapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Occupational Therapy positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If the you currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energized Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Ultimately, you can trust that we can use our knowledge of the Allied Health job market to help secure your ideal job. Whether you have spent some time in between contracts or you are unhappy with your current employment, perhaps you are simply looking for a new challenge, the team at Healthcare People are here for you every step of the way.
Click on the apply now button for further information