3 Day Week Physiotherapist
Great role which you could easily make your own. Initially 3 days a week, this position has all the potential to move to full time.You will work closely with Occupational Rehabilitation Manager and Safety Team to promote meaningful workplace injury preventative initiatives. You will also have major involvement in on-site manual handling training and safety interactions. A challenging work environment.
A varied clinical case load with opportunities to implement creative solutions to identified problems. Prior experience in manual handling and work site assessments is beneficial but not required. You will be working normal hours only, positions like these do not become available often so contact us today.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Physiotherapy positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.