Senior Hospital Physiotherapist
High End HP3 Level Physiotherapist required for a Hospital based position in the Brisbane area. This is a full time position which has become available due to an existing member of the team going on Maternity leave. An initial 6 Month contract is available with the possibility of an extension to twelve months.
After successful induction you will join a well organised team of Physio's covering rotations including but no limited to In/Out-Patients, Rehab and some Ward Work cover as required.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position