Private Practice Physiotherapist Locum
We are seeking an energetic, friendly and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to work through a 6 to 8 week Locum Position.You will be based in a generalist practice with a mixture of private and enhanced primary care patients. Pilate's experience would be a bonus.
The case load is also quite varied between spinal, orthopaedic and sports injuries.Excellent communication and manual therapy skills are a must.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Click on the apply now button for further information
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service