Private Practice Physiotherapists
Want to make the move from Hospital Physiotherapy setting to Private? Not sure if you have the right level of experience to be able to? This could be the perfect position you have been waiting for. We have several Private practices around Melbourne the require Physiotherapists that are from Hospital settings.
The roles are to cover MSK and Sport injuries and you will also be covering a number of work cover cases from initial assessment through to sign off. Full ongoing training and professional development will be given.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If the you currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position