Hospital Physiotherapist Required
A great opportunity for a 18 months plus qualified Physiotherapist to obtain a exciting Hospital Role. You will be joining a close knit team and would need to be confident of adapting quickly in to this role. Ideally you will have some Hospital experience although Physio's without are also encouraged to apply.
The start date will depend on your commitments and availability although the Employer is happy to wait for the right person.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position