Full Time/Part Time Physiotherapist
Busy Private Practice require either a full time or part time Physiotherapist. If you are a bright, self motivated Physiotherapist interested in being part of a happy team in a well established busy Private practice, we would like to hear from you.
Applicants should have desire and a positive "can do" attitude. Days and hours are flexible and open to negotiation. Full support and career progression are on offer with this dynamic forward thinking company.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position