Active Rehabilitation Physiotherapist
Come work in a brand new state of the art Rehab and Pilates studio who will also train in Pilates if required. They are attached to the GP practice and you will be working three days Private practice seeing MSK injuries etc the other two days will see you working in a Pain Clinic managing the elderly.
Please note this is not an aged Care position as there are no assessments to be carried out. This is a Full time permanent position with a nice work life balance.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position