Sports Injury Physiotherapist
Physiotherapy Job vacancy for busy Private Practice. The hours you will be required to work will be 35-38 Hours per week with the possibility of adding to this if you should so wish as a great commission scheme is on offer. Some occasional weekend work may also be required based on a staff rotational basis. The hourly rate (retainer) will be dependent on experience and commission is based on client numbers.
The total package is subject to confirmation and based on your experience levels.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position