Looking to work in a Pediatric environment? Maybe you already have Paeds experience and are looking for a fresh challenge. We require a Physiotherapist for a friendly busy private School. Being Based on the lovely bayside, you can be sure of a great work/lifestyle balance and your caseload would be mixed and varied interacting with Children up to the ages of 10 years.
The opportunity to earn a great Salary on offer with this position as is the Immeasurable reward of knowing that every day you are helping the genuine needs of Children. A Physio with the desire to help others and a real interest in working in a Pediatric situation is what we are after. Full training and support are on offer depending on the level of experience that you already have.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position