Ideally a Permanent Physiotherapist or a flexible longer term Locum position is on offer in this idyllic coastal location. You ideally will have some experience in both the Hospital rotations and Private practice settings.
This position is available for any 2 year plus qualified Physiotherapists. A Relocation allowance is available, as is initial accommodation if required.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- Relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the apply now button for further information