ICU Locum Physiotherapist
Are you due some well earned time off ? Fancy seeing a bit more of Australia ? Why not take that Holiday you are owed and work with us for 6 weeks in the Whale watching capital of Australia. Accommodation can be offered and full support regarding getting to and from this Physio Locum job will be also available. The Whales migrate here, so why don't you ?
Ideally you will have some experience in rotations and ICU along with the mandatory relevant Registrations and Qualifications. Physio's without ICU experience are also encouraged as the client often switches skill sets within the department to facilitate. This role is also available on a longer term if this would suit your requirements better.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position