Great opportunity for a HP3 Level Role starting soon. Ideally we are looking for someone who can commit to a 2 to 3 months contract duration. With this great role accommodation is also available. This role will find you covering general Physiotherapy duties including: Out-patient/ In-patient and slow stream rehabilitation. You will need to have your relevant registration and qualifications and recent police check to be considered for this role.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the apply now button for further information