Tourist destination here we come! Take a Holiday from the City and work in a beautiful Coastal Hospital. We are looking for a Locum or Perm Senior Physiotherapist who is able to work in the role, General Orthopedic and also a certain amount of MSK work.
This position is Monday to Friday so you will have the Weekend to explore not only the beautiful beaches but also the rolling lush green hills. On site accommodation is provided as are some living away from home expenses.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the apply now button for further information