Private Practice Physiotherapist
One Permanent Physiotherapist required to cover either part or full time hours.This practice has a friendly team of 5 Physiotherapists already and is looking to add to this due to an increase in Business. The Practice covers: MSK, Sports, Pilate's, Women's Health, Dry Needling, Hydrotherapy.A relocation allowance is available along with Accommodation if required.
A great hourly rate is on offer which can be reviewed in 3 months. No evenings OR weekend work unless you want it. All levels of experience will be considered for these roles.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Let us find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click the Apply now button for further information on this position