Great opportunity for a 18 month plus qualified General Radiographer looking for a new challenge. This full time position is available in a Private setting and would see you working and living an enviable lifestyle.You will need to be familiar with DR, CR and the practise runs a full PACS system. Excellent transport links encompass this Position so you could even leave the car at home.
This employer is keen to train a forward thinking Radiographer in other areas of Medical Imaging and CPD is a big part of the employers commitment for Junior staff.
Assistance with travel and accommodation are often available.
All applicants will possess the following:
- Relevant Medical Imaging Radiation Licence if applicable
- Current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- Current Air Registration or Pending if applicable
- ASAR If Applicable
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Medical Imaging or Sonography
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Medical Imaging positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the Apply Now Button for further Details