Fantastic position for a General Radiographer. Based East of Melbourne is this Hospital setting . You ideally will be 2 years plus qualified and looking for the next stage of you Career. The hospital runs with a Shimadzu system so experience with this system would be beneficial . You will be covering a variety of modalities in this role including theatre work and General X-Ray.Monday to Friday work hours and you will need to be flexible on the Saturday roster that runs one in every four.weekends
State radiation licence plus relevant qualifications and AHPRA registration is required
All applicants will possess the following:
- Relevant Medical Imaging Radiation Licence if applicable
- Current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- Current Air Registration or Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Medical Imaging
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Medical Imaging positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.