Echo Cardiac Sonographer Job
This position is for a experienced Locum Echo Cardiac Sonographer who is required for busy environment approximately 1 Hour South of Brisbane near the Gold Coast. Working in this large Hospital will see you working a 76 hour fortnight and the role includes the benefit of accrued ADO's. Some General scanning work will also be involved. Accommodation for this role could be provided as could travel expenses. Ideally you will be able to commit to a minimum of 6 weeks although this is flexible.
All applicants will possess the following:
- Relevant Medical Imaging Radiation Licence if applicable
- Current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- Current Air Registration or Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Medical Imaging
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Medical Imaging positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the apply now button for further information