Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Have the best of both worlds in this great ongoing Locum position or perhaps you would like to go permanent ? You will ideally have experience in General and Obstetrics and Gynecological modalities but our client is flexible on this. You will be well rewarded in terms of salary.
Accommodation and travel expenses all included for this role.The hourly rate will not disappoint.
All applicants will possess the following:
- Relevant Medical Imaging Radiation Licence if applicable
- Current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- Current Air Registration or Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Medical Imaging
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have many other full and part time Medical Imaging positions across Australia. Many of these do not make it to advertisement stage. If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service.
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.