Sonographer Jobs Queensland
2 Sonographers required for Locum and Permanent roles in fabulous coastal regions of Queensland both in the modalities of MSK, Small Parts and Intervention. You can expect excellent remuneration and benefits in both of these positions. Experience working on GE and Phillips would be beneficial. Start dates are flexible depending on your availability. Flights and relocation costs could be provided subject to your circumstances.
The Positions require a minimum of 18 months experience in General Sonography.
All applicants will possess the following:
- Relevant Medical Imaging Radiation Licence if applicable
- Current AHPRA registration or Registration Pending
- Current Air Registration or Pending
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Medical Imaging
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the apply now button for further information