Private Practice Physiotherapists x2
Do you enjoy outback living or maybe want to relocate to the country? Based where there are many places of interest to visit and friendly locals in abundance, this extremely well established private practice sits in a country NSW setting. You will be joining a team of 5 staff with Physiotherapists all dealing with full caseloads, so you will not be bored. A great Base salary of retainer and commission is also on offer whilst working to 30/30 minute appointments.
A Relocation/Accommodation allowance is also available to the right candidates as we now have opportunities for 2 x Physiotherapists. Part time Hours may also be possible.
The applicant will possess the following:
- Physiotherapist with current AHPRA registration
- A relevant Qualification in the field of Physiotherapy
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focused services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible positive approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you are currently looking for this type of opportunity but maybe in a different location or setting, why not register with us and allow us to connect you with Employers using our free of charge service
Come and join other energised Allied Health Professionals Working with Healthcare People throughout Australia. Together, we can open up a whole new world of great possibilities. So why not contact us today about one of our great opportunities and enhance your professional growth and keep your Career on the right path.
Click on the apply now button for further information